Visiting Sveti Stefan
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Sveti Stefan, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. Welcoming and cosy, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its spas, live music, and mountains.
- There are 6 Sveti Stefan hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Tivat (TIV), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sveti Stefan
- The beach, seaside, and mountains provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Sveti Stefan Beach, Kraljinica Beach, and Becici Beach
- Also well-known for its historic sites, spas, and live music scene
Sveti Stefan is adjacent to Blizikuce. Top sights in the area include Sveti Nikola Island and Slovenska Beach.
Getting around Sveti Stefan
Sveti Stefan has many options for getting around. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Sveti Stefan
When looking for a holiday accommodation at an affordable price, consider that Sveti Stefan has 6 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 83 to GBP 111 per night. You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Hotel Azimut, averaging GBP 138.22/night
- Hotel Adrovic Sveti Stefan, averaging GBP 103.64/night
Hotel Azimut, a 4.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.9 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel Adrovic Sveti Stefan has a 3.6 rating by guests.
Dressing for Sveti Stefan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the nighttime average
- About 29 millimetres of rain falls on Sveti Stefan each year