Guests will appreciate the shopping, football and cafes in Subiaco. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, walkable city can discover its restaurants, sporting events and bars. A top attraction is Subiaco Oval.
- There are 3 Subiaco hotels
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Subiaco
- Well-known for its museums and cultural attractions, such as SCITECH Discovery Centre and Perth Mint
- Families come for attractions such as Perth Zoo, Bayswater Waves, and SuperCars Perth
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Hyde Park are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Station Street Markets Subiaco, Watertown Brand Outlet Centre and Murray Street Mall
- Football fans will find lots to cheer about whereas everyone can enjoy an event or game at Subiaco Oval, Patersons Stadium or WACA Ground
Getting around Subiaco
Subiaco has many options for getting around. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from Subiaco Station, West Leederville Station or Subiaco Shenton Park Station.
Staying in Subiaco
You may enjoy one of these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Kings Park Motel
- Darby Park Serviced Residences Subiaco
Kings Park Motel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating. Also Darby Park Serviced Residences Subiaco has a 3.6 rating by guests.
Dressing for Subiaco
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 10°C
- Average annual rainfall for Subiaco is 761 millimetres