Families enjoy visiting Sterling though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, local tours and university setting. In Sterling, there are 8 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sterling
The picturesque setting of Propst Park and Columbine Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Riverview Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Sterling. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Sundowner - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Crest Motel in Colorful Colorado - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this motel. Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking.
- The Oakwood Inn - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sterling
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of -10°C
- Average annual rainfall for Sterling is 433 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -9°C