- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Tvrdalj Castle
- 4 min drive
- Stari Grad Museum
- 4 min drive
- Lanterna Beach
- 15 min drive
- Split (SPU)
- 110 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Stari Grad, Lavanda Sunny Hotel by Valamar is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lanterna Beach and Dubovica Beach, while Stari Grad Museum and Franciscan Monastery and Heritage Museum are cultural highlights.
- Tvrdalj Castle - 4 min drive
- Stari Grad Museum - 4 min drive
- Purkin Kuk - 5 min drive
- Dubovica Beach - 12 min drive
- Lanterna Beach - 15 min drive
- Split (SPU) - 113 min drive
- Where to eat
- LAVANDA HOTEL RESTAURANT – Ocean-view buffet restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Lavanda Sunny Hotel by Valamar
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 5.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.94 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Lavanda Stari Grad
- Hotel Lavanda
- Lavanda Stari Grad
- Hotel Lavanda Hvar Island/Stari Grad
- Primasol Lavanda Stari Grad
- Hotel Lavanda
- Lavanda Sunny By Valamar
- Lavanda Sunny Hotel by Valamar Hotel
- Lavanda Sunny Hotel by Valamar Stari Grad
- Lavanda Sunny Hotel by Valamar Hotel Stari Grad
Don't go there.
We never got a decent sleep because we could feel the springs digging through the mattresses. The drain on the bathroom floor had a horrible sewage smell coming out of it. We could also hear some bubble noises from it every time the people in the room next door used their toilet and sinks. On our second day, we noticed the cleaning lady had only changed the shower mat and hadn't given us any fresh towels. I tried to call the reception but nobody picked up . As a result, I went to the reception and asked if we could please have some fresh towels. When we returned to our room from sightseeing a few hours later, we still hadn't been given any fresh towels. I then went back to the front desk where the receptionist told me that "Our cleaner told me that she did put fresh towels". They then said that if we still wanted fresh towels we would have to wait in the lobby until someone had a chance to deliver some. When we were finally given towels on the third day of our stay we found that one had a massive rip in it and was unusable. The food provided was tasteless and comparable to bad school dinners. By this time we felt we had had enough and decided to switch to an other hotel. Staying in Hotel Lavanda was our worst experience ever.
Location: Spending time on beaches and walk around the beautiful town.