- Historic South Norwalk
- 4 min drive
- The Maritime Aquarium
- 4 min drive
- 2 min walk
- 3 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 48 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Norwalk, DoubleTree by Hilton Norwalk is in the business district and near the airport. Lockwood-Mathews Mansion and Historic South Norwalk are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Springdale Shopping Center and Stamford Town Center. Chelsea Piers and Norwalk Maritime Aquarium are also worth visiting.Visit our Norwalk travel guide
- Historic South Norwalk - 4 min drive
- The Maritime Aquarium - 4 min drive
- Norwalk Maritime Aquarium - 4 min drive
- Maritime IMAX - 4 min drive
- Norwalk City Hall - 5 min drive
- Rowayton Station - 3 min drive
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 45 min drive
- Saffire — 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min walk
- Bertuccis - 3 min walk
- Donut Delight - 3 min walk
- Kentucky Fried Chicken - 4 min walk
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Norwalk
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- DoubleTree Hilton Norwalk Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Norwalk
- DoubleTree by Hilton Norwalk Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Norwalk Norwalk
- DoubleTree by Hilton Norwalk Hotel Norwalk
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property was old, bathroom was not clean, soda machine was not marked with prices. After loosing money in machine staff did not come to help retrieve money. Someone at the desk gave me a drink to replace it but it was not what I wanted. Food at the breakfast buffet was labeled but incorrectly. Not good for someone with allergies. The breakfast burrittos were hard and not edible.