Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Villa With 5 Bedrooms in St Davids, Grenada, With Wonderful sea View, Private Pool, Furnished Terrace - 3 km From the Beach
Reviewed on 30 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2019
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 29 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2019
Pocket Guide: St. David
Visiting St. DavidSt. David's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and bars. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its island views, shopping, and boating.
- There are 6 St. David hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, while October tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in St. George's (GND-Maurice Bishop Intl.), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around St. David
- Boating is one of the top activities, while St. George's Harbor, Clarkes Court Boatyard & Marina, and Belmont Estate are favourite sights to visit
- The beach, seaside, and island views highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include La Sagesse Beach, Grand Anse Beach, and Crochu Beach
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Esplanade Mall, Grand Anse Shopping Center, and Le Marquis Shopping Complex
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Queen's Park Stadium or National Stadium
Staying in St. DavidLooking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like La Sagesse Hotel, averaging GBP 123.25 per night. A 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers is La Sagesse Hotel with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for St. David
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, while the average at night is 25°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 31°C with nighttime averages of 25°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 24°C
- St. David gets about 43 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in St. David?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in St. David, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in St. David?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to St. David?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to St. David?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in St. David?
St. David Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in St. David by Star Rating
- Hotels near St. David Airports
- Accommodation near St. David Attractions
- More accommodation types in St. David
- Choose Your St. David Hotel Style
- Search St. David Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in St. David
- Hotels Near St. David, Grenada
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends