- Palazzo Racani Anoni
- 13 min walk
- Ponte Sanguinario
- 16 min walk
- 12 min walk
- 17 min walk
- Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio)
- 53 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This apartment is located in Spoleto. Teatro Caio Melisso and Museo Civico di San Francesco are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Sanctuary of Our Lady of Tears and Nahar Adventure Park.Visit our Spoleto travel guide
- Palazzo Racani Anoni - 13 min walk
- Ponte Sanguinario - 16 min walk
- San Gregorio Maggiore - 16 min walk
- Spoleto Roman Amphitheater (Anfiteatro Romano) - 18 min walk
- Museo Carandente - 13 min drive
- Spoleto Station - 16 min walk
- Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio) - 53 min drive
- Pegaso - 12 min walk
- Pescchiarda - 17 min walk
- Bar Leoni - 17 min walk
- Degustibus - 17 min walk
- Caffè dei Portici - 17 min walk
About this property
Spoleto By The Pool, Apt.4 - Marvellous View, Only 0,7 Miles From the old tow
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.