Search Hotels in Spa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Dec 2019
Travellers to Spa give high marks for the relaxing spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests, golf courses and casinos. Top sights around the area include Spa-Francorchamps and High Fens – Eifel Nature Park.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Spa
- The closest major airport is in Liege (LGG), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 31 mi (49.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Spa
A favourite place to visit in the city is Thermes de Spa. In the area, you'll also find Spa-Francorchamps and High Fens – Eifel Nature Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Spa. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel La Villa des Fleurs - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Spa - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Restaurant L'auberge - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and comfortable rooms.
Getting around Spa
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Spa-Geronstere Station or Spa Station. Spa might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Spa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Spa gets about 1119 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -1°C