Overview of Madawaska Lodge - The Longhouse
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
House, 4 Bedrooms
House, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Madawaska Lodge - The Longhouse is located in South Algonquin. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bark Lake and Upper Madawaska River Provincial Park.Visit our Madawaska travel guide
- Madawaska Art Shop - 20 min drive
- Lake St. Peter Provincial Park - 27 min drive
- Upper Madawaska River Provincial Park - 34 min drive
- Bell Bay Provincial Park - 35 min drive
- Papineau Lake - 55 min drive
About this property
Madawaska Lodge - The Longhouse
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5.75 and CAD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.