Guests are sure to enjoy the monuments in Soby.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Sonderborg (SGD), 18.6 mi (30 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Soby
- Popular cultural attractions include Saeberiet Aero Gallery, Galleri Rusager, and Kunsthojskolen Paa
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Skjoldnaes Lighthouse, Orte Molle & Rode Molle, and Holstenshuus Castle Park
Staying in Soby
Looking for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may appreciate Molevitten Apartments.
Molevitten Apartments, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Soby
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Soby gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year