Visitors can enjoy all that Aeroskobing has to offer including the art, beaches and museums. Top sights around the area include Valdemar Palace (Valdemars Slot) and Langelandsfort.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Aeroskobing
- The closest major airport is in Sonderborg (SGD), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Aeroskobing
Cultural venues in the city include Hammerichs Hus, Aero Museum and Flaske-Peters Samling. Additionally, you might want to add Aeroskobing Beach to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Holmegaarden - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking and a terrace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Top places to visit around the area include Valdemar Palace (Valdemars Slot), located 15 mi (24.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Langelandsfort, which is 15.8 mi/25.4 km away.
Dressing for Aeroskobing
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Aeroskobing gets about 894 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 0°C