Skagen Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Skagen with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 13 pet-friendly hotels. Consider these popular Skagen hotels and accommodation types that are favourites among travellers with pets:
- Skagen Hotel Annex is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
- Pets are welcome at Mirabel. This apartment offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi.
- Pets can join their owners at Ruths Hotel. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and in-room balconies. Our customers enjoy this 4.5-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Skagen
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°F, while night-time temperatures stay around -3°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 1°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and -1°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Skagen is 31 mm
Exploring Skagen with your pet
Known for its port and museums, Skagen has lots to offer visitors, including its monuments, casinos and golfing. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Skagens Museum and Grenen. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Kulturhus Kappelborg and Michael & Anna Anchers Hus.