Visitors can enjoy all that Sindal has to offer including the golf courses, monuments and museums. A top sight in the area is Bangsbo Estate.
- There are 391 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Aalborg (AAL), 30 mi (48.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sindal
Bangsbo Estate is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Palmestrand Beach and Frederikshavn Harbour in the area.
As you plan your holiday to Sindal, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 90 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Montra Skaga Hotel is located 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the heart of Sindal. This 4-star hotel in Hirtshals features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and room size.
- Color Hotel Skagen is 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from central Sindal. This 4-star hotel in Skagen features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and central location.
- Hotel Inger is 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the centre of Sindal. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Skagen can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
A top sight outside the city is Skagens Museum, located 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the centre of the city.
Getting around Sindal
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Sindal Station or Sindal Tolne Station. Sindal might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sindal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Sindal gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C