Visitors can enjoy all that Bindslev has to offer including the art, seaside and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Bangsbo Estate, Skagens Museum and Grenen. In Bindslev, there are 23 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bindslev
The city's cultural venues include Det Gl. Elvaerk and Dorthe Hansen. In the area, you'll also find Bangsbo Estate and Skagens Museum.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Bindslev. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Tannishus is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city centre. This 3-star aparthotel in Bindslev features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable beds.
- Farm Stay Stald Nordkap is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Bindslev can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Bindslev Hotel is located within 1.9 mi (3.1 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Bindslev can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Grenen, located 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Bindslev
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Bindslev gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C