- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Shirako Beach
- 6 min walk
- Shirako Hot Spring
- 3 min drive
- 8 min drive
- 13 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Shirako, this holiday home is near the beach. Tamasaki Shrine and Sogen-ji Temple are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Shirako Beach and Katakai Beach. Tarzania and Herb Island Vegetable Garden are also worth visiting.Visit our Shirako travel guide
- Shirako Beach - 6 min walk
- Shirako Hot Spring - 3 min drive
- Mobara Park - 11 min drive
- Sogen-ji Temple - 11 min drive
- Tamasaki Shrine - 12 min drive
- Chiba Yatsumi Station - 11 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69 min drive
- かねだ食堂 - 8 min drive
- Sushiro - 13 min drive
- MOS BURGER - 13 min drive
- すき家 - 14 min drive
- マクドナルド 126東金店 - 15 min drive
About this property
Asuka's House 2
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Asuka's House 2 Shirako
- Asuka's House 2 Private vacation home
- Asuka's House 2 Private vacation home Shirako