Search Hotels in Shevchenkivs'kyi District, Kyiv
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Shevchenkivs'kyi District hotel prices
Top Trending Hotels Near Shevchenkivs'kyi District, Kyiv
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Shevchenkivs'kyi District
Shevchenkivs'kyi District is an historic neighbourhood that travellers like for its cafes and cathedral. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Kiev Zoo, Saint Sophia Cathedral and St. Volodymyr's Cathedral. Choose one of Shevchenkivs'kyi District's hotels and explore the area around Kiev with ease.
Staying in Shevchenkivs'kyi District
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Shevchenkivs'kyi District, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- 11 Mirrors Design Hotel: 5-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and a bar/lounge, steps from Kiev Opera House. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and helpful staff.
- InterContinental Kiev: 5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, an indoor pool and a health club, steps from St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery.
- Senator Maidan: 4-star aparthotel with free WiFi, car service and laundry facilities, 5-minute walk from Independence Square. Our guests rate this aparthotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Shevchenkivs'kyi District might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodation options to consider in Kiev. Podil is a neighbourhood well regarded for its historic landmarks and art scene. With 16 hotels and other accommodation options in the neighbourhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv: 5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- Boutique Hotel Riviera: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a health club and a bar/lounge.
- Staro Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and a fitness centre. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Exploring This Kiev Neighbourhood
Ukraine National Television Museum, Kyiv Metro Museum and Dovzhenko Cinema Studio Museum feature a variety of exhibits to explore while you're in Shevchenkivs'kyi District. Kiev Zoo and Saint Sophia Cathedral are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
Podil is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like St. Nicolas Prytyska Church, Kyiv Municipal Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre for Children and Youth and Pharmacy Museum while you're here. Think about a stop by Fountain of Samson, National University Kiev-Mohyla Academy and Church of St. Nicolas on the Embankment during your stay.