- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Sentosa Hotel Shenzhen Feicui Branch
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Royal Double Room, 1 King Bed
Business Suite, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
About this area
Located in Nanshan neighbourhood, Sentosa Hotel Shenzhen Feicui Branch is connected to a shopping centre. Coco Park and Huaqiangbei are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Window of the World and Happy Valley. Shenzhen Safari Park and Chinese Overseas City are also worth visiting.
- Window of the World - 7 min drive
- Shenzhen University - 8 min drive
- Splendid China Folk Village - 9 min drive
- Happy Valley - 18 min drive
- Shenzhen Polytechnic - 24 min drive
- Taoyuan Station - 8 min walk
- Hong Kong Lok Ma Chau Station - 14 min drive
- Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Sentosa Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Jincui Palace — 1 min walk
- Golden Jade Palace - 1 min walk
- 一笼一味荷叶饭 - 2 min walk
- 金稻園 - 2 min walk
About this property
Sentosa Hotel Shenzhen Feicui Branch
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CNY 80 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: CNY 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
modern hotel, close to the metro station
This is a modern business hotel. The checking-in was fast and the staff spoke good English. Room had strong chemical odor upon entering on the day of arrival; no problem after that. It was hot in Shenzhen at the time of my visit (June/July) but the AC system was good. The breakfast was excellent with many western and Chinese choices. Only one English station on TV.
Pros: It offered everything business traveler may need. Good internet and excellent breakfast
Cons: Signage - it is not easy to find for somebody who does not know the Chinese language.
Location: Close to the university and the metro station