Visiting Sheffield Lake
Visitors to Sheffield Lake are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, opera houses and entertainment choices. A top sight in the city is Lake Erie.
- You'll find 322 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sheffield Lake
The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Erie, French Creek Reservation and Black River State Reservation. Additionally, you'll find Crocker Park in the area.
Below is a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Sheffield Lake
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- About 1003.40 millimetres of rain falls on Sheffield Lake each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C