One bedroom Starfish - with Queen Bed and Sofa Bed that pulls out. *We recommend 2 Adults & 2 Kids OR 3 full adults for best comfort.
Keywords: Cottage, Beach House. No stairs one level. Guest House, Beach House, Beach Cottage, Beach Rental, Vacation Rental. Seal Beach vacation rental.
*We are 1 of the 13 City APPROVED weekly Vacation Rentals in Seal Beach. Please, book an approved home for a comfortable stay.
The Starfish Cottage was built in the 1950's and shares the charm of the old and new with modern touches throughout the house. The Cottage is just a few homes to the Pacific Ocean, with a short walk across Ocean Ave. We are located about a 3 to 5 min walk to the Pier and Main Street for all of your vacation activities. Main Street can easily satisfy all of your dining and shopping needs and we are just minutes away to Belmont Shore and other destination venues. The Cottages are not attached and each unit has separate entrances. We provide a 2-car garage, with a parking spot for each cottage. The garage has a coin washer & dryer, beach toys, umbrella, beach chairs and beach towels. We have tried to think of everything for your relaxing stay.
* The living room has a Flat screen TV & DVD player. Many windows that let in the natural light, celling fan. Leather lounge chair and couch that pulls out to a full-size sofa bed. Sofa Bed that pulls out. We recommend 2 Adults & 2 Kids OR 3 full adults for comfort. The Living room shares a 4-person table & counter bar with 2-person seating into the kitchen.
• The Cottage is stocked with extra bedding, pillows, towels, robes & Beach Towels for your beach adventure. No need to bring anything except your suitcase and suntan lotion.
*1 Bedroom - Queen size bed, relaxing chair for seating, tall chest of drawers and a very spacious closet. Lots of light from the windows.
*1 Bath with shower (no tub). Modern tile floors and large window.
* The Kitchen is modern with Granite, Gas Appliances, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Ice Maker, Toaster. We have appointed the kitchen with every detail towards cooking and offer a Gas BBQ on the Patio. If you need something special for cooking - I am sure we can make it happen during your stay. We are very happy to acquiesce needs to make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. Don't be afraid to ask. :)
* The Cottage has an Iron and Ironing Board, Vacuum, Free Wi-Fi, Cable. A selection or reading books and puzzles. * One parking spot in the 2-car garage & a parking pass for street parking. We offer Washer & Dryer in the garage, beach chairs, umbrellas and a beach wagon for the kids trips to the beach. Beautiful wood style ceramic floors throughout the Cottage.
* The property shares the middle patio with the Starfish Bungalow (2 Bed) We have many families rent both homes for 2 family stays & uniquely we have had guests of both houses, re-book for the same time in the next year. The patio has a Surfboard shower for rinsing off after surfing at the beach, large patio table, BBQ and 2 large relaxing chairs. The patio has a very relaxing vibe with the collection of plants and patio night lights for evening BBQ's.
The house is appointed with detail for a true vacation stay. We offer Free - Wi-Fi, Parking Pass, Washer & Dryer. Most of all wonderful Pacific Ocean breezes.
We are just steps to the Boardwalk and Ocean. Main street is just a 5 min walk for Shopping / Dining or a nice Pier walk. We provide beach chairs/umbrella and sand toys for the kids. Seal Beach is uniquely situated in Orange County where we are close to the 405-22 and 605 freeways and just min from 3 major Airports. (LAX approximately 25 miles) (Long Beach 5 miles) & (Santa Ana/John Wayne 15 miles) Once you arrive at the house you will be provided a parking pass & all of the great adventures are very close - Disney Land is about 11 miles away, Queen Mary, Long Beach Aquarium, Knott's Berry Farm, Soak City, San Diego Wild Animal Park, Sea World, Dodger & Angels Stadium, Rose Bowl Swap meet, Anaheim Packing Plant, Catalina Island, Universal Studios, The famous LA Farmers Market where the Stars hang out, The Long Beach Grand Prix. We are just short miles away from other beach cities on Pacific Coast Highway. Check out Long Beach, Surfside, Sunset, Huntington, Newport, Corona Delmar, Laguna, Dana Point, San Clemente & the list goes on for some great beach coast drives.
The Starfish Cottage is just a few homes to the Pacific Ocean's sandy beach & is located at the back of the property on 14th street. Once you park your car for the week, you will be able to walk anywhere throughout the town in just five minutes. This is where you will find the quaint old town of Seal Beach. Main Street has many restaurants for you to enjoy or walk on the pier. Relax at the Cottage Spa or enjoy the local nursery. In the summer enjoy music @the pier. A full-service Pavilion’s grocery store with a Starbucks inside, where you may choose to order your groceries online, and have your food delivered to your door.
Some family’s rent both homes to share a vacation together at one property.
Seal Beach is one of the last quaint beach cities in America. Come and hear the roll of the surf and relax! Come relax by the Pacific Ocean, in a house that we are very proud to offer to our guests from around the world. (The Journey to your vacation is your reward)
- Sundays Farmers Market for fresh produce & more
-April is the Seal Beach 1k -5k & 10k. Come join the fun Check out Seal Beach 10k web site.
-April is the Seal Beach car show.
-September Seal Beach Kite festival. Just on Main Street is an excellent Kite shop to fly a kite at the beach.
-Take a Surf lesson at the beach by the Pier with M& M Surf Company
Seal Beach is located just 22 miles south of Los Angeles at the Northern end of Orange County. Just 18 miles north of the John Wayne Airport.
-11 miles away from Disneyland, and very close to other attractions, Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, Universal Studios, and more.
-Travel down Historic PCH Highway, which is minutes away from Huntington Beach, Long Beach, Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, and Laguna Beach.
-While strolling along the beach and collecting sea shells, take a look out at the Pacific Ocean where you will see an island. Now think about a day trip to the famous Catalina Island just 26.5 miles away!
-Located one house from the Pacific Ocean for that relaxing summer or winter vacation
-Seven Blocks or a five-minute walk to Main Street with cafes and shopping, summer music in the park, and the Seal Beach Pier.
- Just 11 miles to Disneyland
- Very close to public transportation, and to all beach cities in the OC and LA
-Sunday's Farmers Market for fresh produce and more
-Fishing can be done off the Pier without a license
-April: Seal Beach 1k-5k-10k run. Check out Seal Beach10k on the web
-April: Seal Beach Antique Car Show. Look at the Seal Beach web site
-September Kite Festival
-We always have great surfing and kite surfing at the north end of the beach
-Summer months offer Wednesday night music at the Pier
-You can walk everywhere in Seal Beach!
(The Journey to your vacation is your reward)
Check the 2 bedroom cottage VRBO# 283171