Visitors can enjoy all that Schwarzenberg has to offer including the ski areas, bars and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and museums. A top sight in the area is Damuels-Mellau-Fashina Ski Resort.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Schwarzenberg
- The closest major airport is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Schwarzenberg
A couple of favourite places to visit are Boedele Ski Resort and Angelika Kauffmann Museum. Additionally, you'll find Damuels-Mellau-Fashina Ski Resort in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 8 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Schwarzenberg. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Bödele Alpenhotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and room size.
- Panoramahotel Sonnhalde - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 5 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Schwarzenberg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on Schwarzenberg each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C