Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel in Scheidegg with free parking
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Scheidegg, this hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Skywalk Allgau and within 9 mi (15 km) of Bergkäserei Schoppernau and Käse-Molke Metzler. Käsekeller Lingenau and Alpine Wildlife Park are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 10 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs, and free bottled water. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Scheidegg hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1687
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Restaurant Post - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to request rollaway beds (surcharge, subject to availability). Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.90 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.50 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10,00
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Hotel Post Scheidegg
- Post Scheidegg
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.