Visiting Santo Tirso
Guests are sure to enjoy the parks, monuments and museums in Santo Tirso. This city also attracts visitors with its riverfront ambiance.
- There are 3 Santo Tirso hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Santo Tirso
- Adventures is one of the top activities, whereas Rabada Park, Avioso Park, and Aveleda Vineyards are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Municipal Museum Abbot Pedrosa, Casa da Musica, and Terra da Maia Historical and Ethnological Museum
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Church of Santa Cristina Couto, Valongo Cathedral, and Igreja de Nossa Senhora da Oliveira
- The parks and rivers exemplify the area's natural beauty, and some places to consider are Penha and Boavista Square
Staying in Santo Tirso
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may appreciate Cidnay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Cidnay with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Santo Tirso
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Santo Tirso gets about 1276 millimetres of rain per year