Visiting Santa Rosa
Travellers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Santa Rosa, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and museums. In Santa Rosa, there are 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Rosa
Favourite places to visit in the city include Blue Hole, Route 66 Auto Museum and St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Santa Rosa. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Santa Rosa Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express SANTA ROSA - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Santa Rosa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- About 435 millimetres of rain falls on Santa Rosa each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C