Overview of Hotel Santa Fe
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite (Picuris)
Suite (Santa Fe)
Traditional Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Suite, 2 Double Beds (Santa Fe)
About this area
Located in Santa Fe, Hotel Santa Fe is in the city centre and near a train station. Meow Wolf and Santa Fe Opera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Santa Fe Plaza and Loretto Chapel. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Santa Fe travel guide
- Santa Fe Railyard - 4 min walk
- New Mexico State Capitol - 8 min walk
- Lensic Performing Arts Center - 11 min walk
- San Miguel Mission - 13 min walk
- Loretto Chapel - 13 min walk
- Santa Fe Depot - 6 min walk
- Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport) - 62 min drive
- Shake Foundation - 3 min walk
- Ohori's Coffee - 3 min walk
- Modern General - 4 min walk
- Vinaigrette - 4 min walk
- Santa Fe Farmers Market - 4 min walk
About this property
Hotel Santa Fe
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 25.00 per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 21 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Partner property pool access
- Shuttle service
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Santa Fe Hacienda
- Santa Fe Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe The Hacienda Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe Hotel
- Hotel Santa Fe Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities