Search Hotels in Sandefjord
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 4 May 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Sandefjord has to offer including the art, waterfront and seafood restaurants. The walkable and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Sandefjord
- The closest major airport is in Sandefjord (TRF-Torp), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sandefjord
The picturesque setting of Oslofjord and Midtasen Sculpture Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sandefjord Museum and The Whaling Monument.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Sandefjord. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Scandic Park Sandefjord - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Torp Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Clarion Collection Hotel Atlantic - This 3.5-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting around Sandefjord
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Sandefjord Station or Sandefjord Torp Station. Sandefjord might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Sandefjord
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 5°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -3°C at night
- About 938.90 millimetres of rain falls on Sandefjord each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sandefjord?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sandefjord, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Sandefjord?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Sandefjord?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Sandefjord?
Sandefjord Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sandefjord by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sandefjord Airports
- Accommodation near Sandefjord Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sandefjord
- Choose Your Sandefjord Hotel Style
- Search Sandefjord Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sandefjord
- Hotels Near Sandefjord, Vestfold og Telemark
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends