- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Edna Valley Vineyard
- 5 min drive
- French Hospital Medical Center
- 6 min drive
- Jersey Mike's Subs
- 3 min drive
- Edna Valley Market
- 3 min drive
- San Luis Obispo, CA (SBP-San Luis Obispo County Regional)
- 5 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
San Luis Obispo
Located in San Luis Obispo, La Lomita Ranch is in a rural location and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Avila Hot Springs and Emerson Park, while San Luis Obispo Railroad Museum and San Luis Obispo Museum of Art are cultural highlights. Leaning Pine Arboretum and San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.
- Edna Valley Vineyard - 5 min drive
- French Hospital Medical Center - 6 min drive
- Fremont Theater - 7 min drive
- Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa - 10 min drive
- Bubblegum Alley - 10 min drive
- San Luis Obispo Station - 7 min drive
- San Luis Obispo, CA (SBP-San Luis Obispo County Regional) - 5 min drive
- Jersey Mike's Subs - 3 min drive
- Edna Valley Market - 3 min drive
- Taco Bell - 3 min drive
- Kumi-Ko Japanese - 3 min drive
- Starbucks - 3 min drive
About this property
La Lomita Ranch
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning on arriving outside normal check-in hours will receive an email with special check-in instructions and smart lock details.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
- La Lomita San Luis Obispo
- La Lomita Ranch Bed & breakfast
- La Lomita Ranch San Luis Obispo
- La Lomita Ranch Bed & breakfast San Luis Obispo
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Very remote location, with one other guest on property. Expedia directed me to book the most expensive room. Total was $508.56, Promised drinks and hors doeuvres? A ranch manager (he was very nice) tried to check us in, but had to give us his master key to the room so we could get in. There was no one to greet us. Place lovely, I got the check in code after I texted the greeter. I wouldn't recommend for women traveling alone, too remote, and no one on site for security except for ranch manager and wife, plus owners living up the hill. (Not seen)