Visiting San Juan
San Juan's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and beaches. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts visitors with its island views, bars, and spas.
- There are 2 San Juan hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, while September tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Dumaguete (DGT), 19.4 mi (31.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around San Juan
- Diving, taking a ferry, and snorkelling are top activities, while sights to visit include Port of Lazi
- Also popular for its shopping, beaches, and island views
Getting around San Juan
San Juan has plenty of options for transportation. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in San Juan
You might like Kawayan Holiday Resort, averaging GBP 106.73 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. Kawayan Holiday Resort, a 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for San Juan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 25°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the nighttime average
- San Juan gets about 50 millimetres of rain per year