Book your room at San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront
Get an overview of this hotelLocated on San Francisco Bay, 1 mile from airport
Collect 200 points
Bayside, near BART
Located on the San Francisco Bay, this hotel is within 1 mile of the international airport, which has a BART rapid-transit line that connects to downtown San Francisco, 15 miles away.
Indoor lap pool
In the Marriott's skylit cocktail lounge, a wall of windows offers expansive views of the bay and jets taking off and landing; the health club includes a naturally lit indoor lap pool and spa tub.
Rest and revive
Spacious, smoke-free guestrooms at San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront feature Marriott's signature Revive collection down bedding, WiFi access (surcharge); some rooms have bay views.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront1800 Old Bayshore Hwy Burlingame CA 94010
The San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront offers complimentary 24-hour transportation both to and from the airport. From the airport, guests can take BART into downtown San Francisco and other areas.
In addition to a dinner-only steakhouse and casual all-meals restaurant, dinner and drinks are offered in a bay-view lounge with a wall of windows. Guests have 24-hour access to the complimentary 24-hour fitness club with a naturally lit indoor lap pool, large spa tub, fitness equipment, and separate women's and men's saunas.
The hotel's 24-hour business center includes computers with complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, along with copying and fax services (surcharges). The spacious lobby with a Starbucks kiosk offers wireless Internet access (surcharge).
The hotel offers 24 conference rooms that offer 27,991 square feet of function space.
This hotel is entirely smoke-free.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 685
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 24
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 11
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 7.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 7.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Hangar Steak - Steak restaurant featuring a menu of steaks, fresh seafood, appetizers, and homemade desserts. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Flights 101 Lobby Lounge - Restaurant and bar overlooking a bay and airport runway. Open for breakfast, lunch, and cocktails.
Starbucks - Lobby kiosk. Open from early morning to early afternoon.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The Marriott's complimentary 24-hour health club provides a naturally lit indoor pool, a large spa tub, and separate women's and men's locker rooms with saunas. Towels are provided. Fitness equipment includes cardio machines and free weights.
The hotel flanks a six-mile waterfront walking/jogging path. Bowling, tennis, and miniature golf are all within a six-mile radius of the hotel. The 18-hole, par-72 Crystal Springs Golf Course, seven miles away, has views of the Crystal Springs Reservoir and the Coast Range, along with abundant wildlife.
Surfing, boating, sailing, and other water sports are available on San Francisco Bay, Half Moon Bay, and at other area beaches.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 7.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 7.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront Hotel
- Burlingame Marriott
- Marriott Burlingame
- Marriott Hotel Burlingame
- San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront Hotel Burlingame
- San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront