Get an overview of this hotelBusiness retreat near San Francisco's Union Square
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
Low-key exec chic
Favored by businesspeople, the Orchard is a discreet downtown San Francisco hideaway, located on the Powell Street cable car line below Nob Hill, 2 blocks from Union Square.
Good eats, complimentary WiFi
At Orchard Hotel, Daffodil restaurant serves locally-grown sustainable American cuisine. Guests also enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel.
Elegantly styled, premium bedding
The 104 spacious guestrooms at the Orchard Hotel have entry halls, Balinese-wood desks, and entertainment centers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Complimentary amenities include daily newspapers, business center access, and morning Town Car service to the Financial District. The complimentary on-site Cardio room includes a treadmill, elliptical machine, and stair climber. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available on all floors, in areas including the lobby and restaurant. Guests also have access to the Club One health club at a discounted rate, located two blocks away.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 2
- Conference space
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 2000
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 850
- Conference space size (meters) - 79
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Daffodil - Serving locally-grown, sustainable, New American cuisine in various portion sizes. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakage deposit: USD 500.00 per stay
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per day
- Hotel Orchard
- Orchard Hotel
- Orchard Hotel San Francisco
- Orchard San Francisco
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.