Get an overview of this hotelLuxury San Francisco hotel in Downtown San Francisco, walk to TransAmerica Pyramid
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown San Francisco, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of TransAmerica Pyramid and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. Lombard Street and Coit Tower are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference centre, valet parking and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 362 rooms offer thoughtful touches such as pillow menus and bathrobes, as well as comforts such as pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets. MP3 docking stations and 24-hour room service are standard, as are LED TVs with cable channels.
Omni San Francisco Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square metres) include conference centres. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness centre, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Omni San Francisco Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference centre
- Total number of rooms - 362
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
I – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD75 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD20 and USD35 for adults, and USD15 and USD25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD60.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD20 per night
- Omni San Francisco Hotel
- Omni San Francisco
- San Francisco Omni
- Omni Hotel San Francisco
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children aged 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Complimentary walking tours
The hotel offers free San Francisco walking tours every Saturday at 10 AM (time subject to change).