Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric San Francisco hotel in Downtown San Francisco, walk to TransAmerica Pyramid
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown San Francisco, this historic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Grace Cathedral and TransAmerica Pyramid. Lombard Street and Westfield San Francisco Centre are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, valet parking and 24-hour room service are on-site.
All 382 rooms offer WiFi, wired Internet and 24-hour room service. Guests will also find cable TV, minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
InterContinental Mark Hopkins
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business centre is on-site at this 4-star property.
Wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, gift shops/news stands and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Built in 1926
- Total number of rooms - 382
- Number of floors - 16
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period ), Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
InterContinental Mark Hopkins has a restaurant on-site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD37 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD54 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD100 per pet, per night
- InterContinental Mark Hopkins Hotel San Francisco
- InterContinental Mark Hopkins Hotel
- InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco
- InterContinental Mark Hopkins
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.