Book your room at Hotel Adagio, Autograph Collection
Get an overview of this hotelSan Francisco boutique hotel near Union Square
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Shopping, cable cars
This stylish hotel is in the heart of the theater and shopping district, about 2 blocks from Union Square and the cable cars; the Moscone Center and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art are within 7 blocks.
Dining options at Hotel Adagio include The Mortimer, a sophisticated and chic craft cocktail lounge, and The Green Room serving delicious farm-to-table breakfast favorites.
Guestrooms at Hotel Adagio feature platform beds with pillowtop mattresses. HD flatscreen TVs with premium cable channels, iHome docking stations, and green certified bath products are provided.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel Adagio, Autograph Collection550 Geary St San Francisco CA 94102
Built in 1928 and having recently undergone a $7 million renovation, this San Francisco boutique hotel is 1.5 blocks from the Curran Theatre and the American Conservatory Theater. Union Square and cable cars are 2.5 blocks away. Within 6 blocks of this hotel are the Moscone Convention Center, Nob Hill eateries and shops, and the historic Grace Cathedral.
A cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge) is served in The Green Room restaurant, while the sophisticated and chic cocktail lounge The Mortimer, offers light dinner, and drinks. Room service is available.
A large fitness room contains state-of-the-art cardio and weight-training equipment. There are several recreational activities located near the hotel, including bowling, golf, tennis, boating, and surfing.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available in public areas as well as the 24-hour business center. Business services include 3 meeting/conference rooms with 5,500 square feet of meeting space and 6 meeting rooms to choose from including Floor Sixteen which offers a large outdoor terrace and skyline views of San Francisco. The hotel offers concierge services and complimentary umbrellas are available for use by guests.
Hotel Adagio is non-smoking.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 465
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 1928
- Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Pillowtop mattress
- Ceiling fan
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Down comforter
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
b The Green Room /b - Serving hot and cold breakfast. br / br / b The Mortimer /b - Cocktail bar serving light dinner and cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel Adagio's fitness center includes cardio machines, free weights, and Cybex weight machines.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Adagio Autograph Collection
- Adagio Autograph Collection San Francisco
- Adagio Hotel
- Hotel Adagio
- Hotel Adagio Autograph Collection
- Hotel Adagio Autograph Collection San Francisco
- Adagio San Francisco
- Hotel Adagio San Francisco
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.