Book your room at COVA Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelNear downtown with wireless Internet and free shuttles to Union Square/Fisherman's Wharf
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in San Francisco's Theater District, this hotel is 7 blocks from Union Square and 12 blocks from the Chinatown entrance.
COVA Hotel provides complimentary breakfast, newspapers, coffee, and wireless Internet access, as well as San Francisco city views from a rooftop terrace.
Balcony with view
COVA Hotel's accommodations offer small balconies with city views, private bathrooms, satellite TV with premium channels, and complimentary local calls.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
COVA Hotel655 Ellis Street San Francisco CA 94109
The COVA Hotel is located in San Francisco's Theater District and is 7 blocks from Union Square. Several city attractions are accessible via the Civic Center BART/MUNI transportation centers 5 blocks from the hotel. The hotel features a complimentary hourly shuttle to Union Square, Fisherman's Wharf, and Moscone Center from 10 AM to 8 PM.
In addition to a rooftop terrace, hotel amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access throughout, as well as free newspapers in the lobby. The hotel's bistro, mrCrave, offers a bar and serves Californian cuisine. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning. Meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment are available for small groups, and event catering can be arranged. Guests have complimentary access to a 24-hour business center, a conference center, and a 24-hour fitness facility.
Staff can provide tour assistance and arrange limo or town car service at the 24-hour front desk. Indoor covered valet parking is available (surcharge). A round-trip airport shuttle is also available (surcharge; advance notice required).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 1044
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (meters) - 97
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is provided each morning.
mrCrave Bistro - Casual dining featuring a bar with happy hour and offering Californian cuisine using local and seasonal ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner 6 days a week (closed on Mondays).
In addition to the on-site bistro, there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Golden Era Vegetarian
Pearl's Deluxe Burgers
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.