Visiting San Felice Circeo
Visitors to San Felice Circeo are sure to enjoy the seaside and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and shopping. In San Felice Circeo, there are 45 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Felice Circeo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: La Grotta delle Capre, Circeo Mountain and Gulf of Gaeta. Additionally, you might want to add National Park of Circeo to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 45 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in San Felice Circeo. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Circeo Park Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a marina, a private beach and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hotel Punta Rossa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach and free breakfast.
Dressing for San Felice Circeo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for San Felice Circeo is 29 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C