- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Residence Inn by Marriott Rancho Bernardo Carmel Mntn Ranch
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Corner
Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, View, Poolside
About this area
Located in San Diego, Residence Inn by Marriott Rancho Bernardo Carmel Mntn Ranch is in the business district and near theme parks. Travellers looking for local activities can try Bernardo Winery and Oaks North Golf Club, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Del Mar Fairgrounds. Don't miss out on a visit to San Diego Zoo Safari Park. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and snorkelling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with rock climbing and hiking/biking trails.Visit our San Diego travel guide
- Iron Mountain - 12 min drive
- Oaks North Golf Club - 12 min drive
- Maderas Golf Club - 13 min drive
- Bernardo Winery - 13 min drive
- Black Mountain Open Space Park - 14 min drive
- San Diego Coaster Sorrento Valley Station - 15 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Rubio's - 15 min walk
- Luna Grill - 4 min drive
- Subway Sandwiches - 4 min drive
- Outback Steakhouse - 4 min drive
- Carls Jr. - 4 min drive
About this property
Residence Inn by Marriott Rancho Bernardo Carmel Mntn Ranch
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 8.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beautiful clean rooms. Very helpful staff.
Excellent hotel but can be pricey compared to others nearby. May be seasonal. Breakfast is OK but can get tedious if you eat it every day for a week.