Visiting San Blas Islands
Visitors can enjoy all that San Blas Islands has to offer including the seafood restaurants and festivals. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. In San Blas Islands, there are 25 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Blas Islands
A couple of favourite places to visit are Cayos Holandeses and Museum of the Kuna Nation. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to San Blas Islands, you might not find accommodation options in the heart of the city, but you can choose from 14 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Cabanas Narasgandub - Naranjo Chico is located 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the heart of San Blas Islands. This 2.5-star hotel in San Blas Islands features free breakfast and a terrace.
- Cabins in Perro Island is 25 mi (40.2 km) from central San Blas Islands. This 2-star cabin in San Blas Islands features free breakfast.
- Enjoy San Blas Diablo Island is 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the centre of San Blas Islands. This 1-star country house in San Blas Islands features free breakfast, a restaurant and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for San Blas Islands
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the night-time average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- San Blas Islands gets about 65 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°C