Visiting San Bernardino
Visitors can enjoy all that San Bernardino has to offer including the churches, monuments and shopping. A top sight in the area is Shopping del Sol.
- You'll find 150 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Asuncion
- The closest major airport is in Asuncion (ASU-Silvio Pettirossi Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in San Bernardino
Notable city landmarks like Virgin of Mirador and Church of San Bernardino might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Ypacarai Lake to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to San Bernardino, you might not find an accommodation in the city centre, but you can choose from 126 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Ruta del Sol is located 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in San Bernardino can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Quinta Tatano Posada Boutique is 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in San Bernardino can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Tava Glamping is located within 1.6 mi (2.6 km) of the city centre. This 3-star hotel in San Bernardino features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Shopping del Sol, located 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from the centre of the city.
Dressing for San Bernardino
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the night-time average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 35°C during the day and 16°C at night
- San Bernardino gets about 1325 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 12°C