- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Samos Pythagorion Archaeological Museum
- 17 min walk
- Tunnel of Eupalinos
- 19 min walk
- Castle of Lycurgus
- 20 min walk
- Samos (SMI-Samos Intl.)
- 2 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Kouros Seasight is located in Samos. Folklore Museum of Samos and Samos Pythagorion Archaeological Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Samos and Samos Port.Visit our Samos travel guide
- Samos Pythagorion Archaeological Museum - 17 min walk
- Pythagoreion - 17 min walk
- Tunnel of Eupalinos - 19 min walk
- Castle of Lycurgus - 20 min walk
- Agia Triada Monastery - 12 min drive
- Samos (SMI-Samos Intl.) - 2 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 12:30 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kouros Seasight Hotel
- Kouros Seasight Samos
- Kouros Seasight Hotel Samos