Guests are sure to enjoy the parks in Saint-Saturnin-les-Apt.
- There are 2 Saint-Saturnin-les-Apt hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 24 mi (38.6 km) from the city centre
Staying in Saint-Saturnin-les-Apt
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate Domaine des Andéols.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Domaine des Andéols with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Saint-Saturnin-les-Apt
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Saint-Saturnin-les-Apt each year