Search Hotels in Saint-Lary-Soulan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 13 Apr 2020
Apartments 2-4-6 Pers. Balcony Pla D'adet 65170 See the Listing's Details Add to my Listings Remove my Listings Send to a Friend
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 17 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 9 Feb 2016
Visitors can enjoy all that Saint-Lary-Soulan has to offer including the ski areas and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Peyragudes, Col de Tourmalet and Pic du Midi de Bigorre.
- There are 120 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Lary-Soulan
- The closest major airport is in Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.), 30.2 mi (48.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Lary-Soulan
Favourite places to visit in the city include Saint-Lary-Soulan Ski Resort, Pyrenees National Park and Pic Lumiere Cable Car. In the area, you'll also find Peyragudes and Col de Tourmalet.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Mercure Saint Lary Sensoria - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
Top places to visit outside the city include Pic du Midi de Bigorre, located 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city centre, and Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park, which is 19.1 mi/30.7 km away.
Dressing for Saint-Lary-Soulan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Saint-Lary-Soulan gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Saint-Lary-Soulan?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Lary-Soulan, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Saint-Lary-Soulan?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Saint-Lary-Soulan?
What's the best high-end hotel in Saint-Lary-Soulan?
Where's the best place to stay for a trip to the slopes in Saint-Lary-Soulan?
What are some hotels with pools in Saint-Lary-Soulan?
Saint-Lary-Soulan Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Saint-Lary-Soulan by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Lary-Soulan Airports
- Accommodation near Saint-Lary-Soulan Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saint-Lary-Soulan
- Choose Your Saint-Lary-Soulan Hotel Style
- Search Saint-Lary-Soulan Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saint-Lary-Soulan
- Hotels Near Saint-Lary-Soulan, Occitanie
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends