Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Saint-Cere has to offer.
- There are 2 Saint-Cere hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Aurillac (AUR-Tronquieres), 26 mi (41.9 km) from the city centre
Staying in Saint-Cere
You may enjoy one of these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Hotel Victor Hugo
- Hotel Du Touring
Hotel Victor Hugo, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.1 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel Du Touring has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Saint-Cere
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Saint-Cere gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year