Visitors can enjoy all that Gramat has to offer including its zoo. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Padirac Cave.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Gramat
- The closest major airport is in Brive-la-Gaillarde (BVE-Brive - Vallee de la Dordogne), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Gramat
A favourite place to visit in the city is Animal Park of Gramat. Additionally, you'll find Padirac Cave in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Gramat. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Relais des Gourmands - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool. Expedia travellers love its walkable location and clean, quiet rooms.
- Hostellerie du Causse - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel du Centre - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
Getting around Gramat
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Gramat Station. Gramat may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Gramat
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Gramat gets about 819.00 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C