Search Hotels in Sagres
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Sagres, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Top sights in the city include Cape St. Vincent Lighthouse and Martinhal Beach.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodation options in Sagres
- The closest major airport is in Portimao (PRM), 22.1 mi (35.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 53.7 mi (86.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sagres
The city is notable for landmarks like Cape St. Vincent Lighthouse, Sagres Fortress and Sagres Lighthouse. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Martinhal Beach, Mareta Beach and Tonel Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Baleeira Beach and Beliche Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 39 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Sagres. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mareta Beach Boutique Bed & Breakfast - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Pousada de Sagres - Charming Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this pousada. This 4-star pousada features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Luz Beach, 13.2 mi/21.3 km from the city centre, and Dona Ana Beach, which is 16.1 mi/26 km away.
Dressing for Sagres
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Sagres each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Sagres?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sagres, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Sagres?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Sagres?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Sagres?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Sagres?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Sagres?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Sagres?
What's the best boutique hotel in Sagres?
Sagres Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sagres by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sagres Airports
- Accommodation near Sagres Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sagres
- Choose Your Sagres Hotel Style
- Search Sagres Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sagres
- Hotels Near Sagres, Faro District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends