Visitors to Sabrosa are sure to enjoy the riverfront, wineries and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Sabrosa
- The closest major airport is in Vila Real (VRL), 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 55.7 mi (89.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sabrosa
A favourite place to visit in the city is Church of Sabrosa. In the area, you'll also find Jardim da Avenida Doutor Francisco Sa Carneiro and Solar de Mateus.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Sabrosa. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quinta Manhas Douro - With a stay at this 3-star country house, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- Quinta da Veiga - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this country house. Amenities at this 4-star country house include free parking and free WiFi.
- Quinta de la Rosa - With a stay at this 4-star farm house, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sabrosa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 1257.80 millimetres of rain falls on Sabrosa each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C