Search Hotels in Sabro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Sabro has to offer including the sporting events and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Den Gamle By, ARoS and Moesgard Museum of Prehistory are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Aarhus
- The closest major airport is in Aarhus (AAR), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sabro
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Den Gamle By, ARoS and Moesgard Museum of Prehistory. In the area, you'll also find Musikhuset Aarhus and Aarhus City Hall.
Below is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Nilles Kro - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with cable TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sabro
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Sabro is 892.30 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C