Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Sabie has to offer including the parks, golf courses and rivers. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and bars. A top sight in the area is God's Window.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Sabie
- The closest major airport is in Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sabie
The city's natural beauty is on display at Sabie Falls, Mac Mac Falls and Forest Falls Day Hiking Trail. Additionally, you might want to add Komatiland Forestry Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 19 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Sabie. Here's a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Floreat Riverside Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with satellite TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and local sightseeing.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is God's Window, 14.4 mi/23.1 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Sabie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 28°C and the night-time average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on Sabie each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 4°C