Visiting White River
Visitors to White River are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, jazz scene and safari tours.
- There are 39 hotels and other accommodation options in White River
- The closest major airport is in Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.), 9 mi (14.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in White River
A favourite place to visit in the city is Casterbridge Country Shopping. In the area, you'll also find Riverside Mall and Lowveld National Botanical Garden.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 39 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in White River. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ilanda Guest House - This 3.5-star guesthouse features 2 outdoor pools, free parking and a terrace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Casterbridge Hollow Boutique Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Premier Hotel The Winkler - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private patio.
Dressing for White River
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 28°C and the night-time average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on White River each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 4°C