Visitors can enjoy all that Rzeszow has to offer including the sightseeing tours, monuments and theatres. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, art and churches.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodation options in Rzeszow
- The closest major airport is in Rzeszow (RZE-Jasionka), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rzeszow
Notable city landmarks like Rzeszow Market Square and Lubomirskich Summer Palace (Letni Palac Lubomirskich) might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Millenium Hall and Rzeszow Town Hall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Rzeszow. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Rzeszow - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Grand Hotel Boutique - Our customers like the helpful staff and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Bristol Tradition and Luxury - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Getting around Rzeszow
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Rzeszow Glowny Station. Rzeszow might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Rzeszow
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Rzeszow gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C