Overview of Severina Apartments
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This apartment is located in Rovinj. While the natural beauty of Katarina Island and Red Island can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Rovinj Harbour. Aquacolors Porec and Rovinj Aquarium are also worth visiting.Visit our Rovinj travel guide
- Park forest Zlatni Rt - 9 min walk
- Carrera Street - 13 min walk
- Rovinj Marina - 13 min walk
- Rovinj Harbour - 18 min walk
- Fountain in Marsala Tita Square - 18 min walk
- Pula Station - 36 min drive
- Pula (PUY) - 36 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.