Overview of Island Hotel Istra
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Island Hotel Istra is located in Rovinj. While the natural beauty of Red Island and Katarina Island can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Rovinj Harbour. Travelling with kids? Consider Aquacolors Porec and Rovinj Aquarium.Visit our Rovinj travel guide
- Park forest Zlatni Rt - 1 min walk
- Rovinj Harbour - 36 min walk
- Katarina Island - 36 min walk
- Batana House Ecomuseum - 38 min walk
- Rovinj Marina - 4 min drive
- Pula Station - 37 min drive
- Pula (PUY) - 38 min drive
About this property
Island Hotel Istra
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.94 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.